2. Margin'sview uses your personally-identifiable information to fulfill your requests for information, to process your requests to participate in conferences and events, to evaluate any job applications or other employment-related inquiries that you may submit, or for such other business purposes as you may initiate or request. We may keep any of your personally-identifiable information on file and use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. Margin'sview also uses personally-identifiable information to perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure interest in specific areas and information posted on our Site. Margin'sview uses personally-identifiable information collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below.
3. Margin'sview shall not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Margin'sview), whether for such third parties' marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following four exceptions: Margin'sview may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties in the event that such disclosure is required by the laws, rules, or regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction; Margin'sview may disclose your contact information to third parties as appropriate for Margin'sview to make transmissions or deliveries to you; Margin'sview may disclose your personally-identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure; and Margin'sview may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Margin'sview.
4. You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the Site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site.
5. Margin'sview has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Margin'sview personnel are provided access to personally-identifiable information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Margin'sview cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally-identifiable information.
6. Margin'sview understands the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially in an on-line environment. The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and Margin'sview will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.